Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Filtered news

Italian film director, Michelangelo Antonioni, the last surviving name attached to Italian Neorealism, is being given a month-long retrospective at the National Film Theatre. Short films, lectures and features will give Londoners a chance to brush up on one of the most intriguing film directors ever/// The British Museum Film Society shows on Saturday (4 June) the film Crumb, a documentary about the cartoonist Robert Crumb, author of Mr Natural and Fritz the Cat.///Jane Fonda lands on the stage of the NFT for a Guardian interview led by Lord Puttnam. The interview marks the launch of Fonda’s biography My Life So Far. The event is sold-out but you can submit a question to Ms Fonda from the NFT’s webcast page.

barbarella.nb

For further info on the events mentioned, see the links list on the right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you just sent out an email to all those people like that. I for one never subscribed to your list, and have no interest in subscribing to it.

You shouldn't list lots of people in the To: field as it increases the chance of virus spread and spam. This is **extrememly** bad etiquette.

If you do this again I will personally track you down and smack you in the face. Be warned.

I've not supplied my email address for fear of being signed up to tonnes more junk from you.

loboreporter said...

To anonymous:

I am sorry for the faux paux. I just sent an email out to people who were in my address book and I won't do it again in the way I did today. If you let me know who you are, I'll remove it, as I don't want people tracking me down and smacking me on the face. That sounds like really bad etiquette as well.